Skip to content
- October 2019: I am honored to be awarded the First Place 2019 IEEE ITSS Best Ph.D. Dissertation Award, for my thesis titled “Learning and Optimization for Mixed Autonomy Systems – A Mobility Context.” More here.
- July 2019: I joined MIT as an assistant professor.
- March 2019: I am honored to be inducted into the Microsoft Location Summit Hall of Fame, for receiving the First Place Award for my recent talk on “Integrating Autonomy into Urban Systems.”
- December 2018: I am honored to receive the 2018 Milton Pikarsky Memorial Award from the Council of University Transportation Centers (CUTC) for my PhD dissertation. More here.
- November 2018: I joined the Reinforcement Learning Group at Microsoft Research AI in Redmond as a postdoctoral researcher.
- November 2018: The Flow team and I gave a full-day Tutorial and a half-day Workshop on Reinforcement Learning and Transportation at the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference (ITSC) in Maui, Hawaii. All tutorial materials are available here.
- September 2018: I gave an invited talk at the O’Reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference on “Reinforcement Learning for Mixed Autonomy Traffic” about the Flow project.