The food remedies that can heal cavities and tooth decay
In order to restore the ratio of calcium and phosphorus in our blood, and to enable minerals to bond to our teeth, it is not enough to just avoid eating too many sweet or processed foods. We must also eat health-building foods, containing copious amounts of minerals and vitamins that will build a glassy hard tooth structure.
Foods to focus on are:
– Coconut oil, grass-fed organic dairy (especially butter), grass-fed meats, seafood and bone broths.
– Organic cooked vegetables (soups with bone broth are ideal).
– Organ and gland meats, like liver.
Limit foods that are high in phytic acid, like grains, beans, nuts and seeds, as well as limiting processed food intake full of processed flours and sugars that upset blood sugar balance.
Supplements to consider are:
– Fermented cod liver oil – very high in fat soluble vitamins A, D and K.
– Magnesium – required to use calcium and phosphorous effectively.
– Gelatin – if you don’t have time to make bone broth, this is a good alternative and is great for gums and digestion.